Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 50

May 15, 2017

So that was so fun wasn´t it, to talk with everyone.  I know that, like you said, if the connection was good, or if you had been there in person we would be able to have some fun converstion.  Sister Rivera can understand and sometimes respond, and the two twins can understand some things.  They were speaking well.  You never know, maybe there will be another chance to talk in this life :).  

Makayla shared this scripture on charity while we Skyped on Mothers Day.  She asked me to read it outloud but replace the word "charity" with the word "mother"... wow, it was beautiful. 
Moroni 7:45   And a "mother" suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
What I really wanted to say with that scripture, was a sincere thank you for being my hero, sincerely in every way.  HAPPY MOTHER´S DAY!  Whenever I want to better understand the Savior´s love, I think of you ❤.  Don´t let yourself get discouraged, because that is one of Satan´s best tactics.  Also tell dad how much I enjoyed talking with you two yesterday!!!  It was a great experience.  

The work carries on!...
Like I had told you, we had a baptism yesterday!!!  I am waiting to get the pictures to send to you.  It was wonderful to see Bruna´s face light up.  I knew that she was truly happy to be clean.  Even if we don´t have a perfect understanding of our purpose in this life, and the of the gospel, we can be filled with the light of the Holy Ghost, which truly enlightens our minds and hearts.  We can find happiness in the world, but joy comes from eternal truths and progression. 

I hope you all have a most wonderful week!!! 
With much love, Makayla 😃.

No comments:

Post a Comment